Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets have merged. We are now SMG - Swiss Marketplace Group.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with groundbreaking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, Car For You), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Become a part of SMG, one of the most exciting and largest digital companies in Switzerland and support us in the development of our talent as a
Learning and Development Specialist f|m|d
These are your tasks:
- Establishment and design of the Learning and Development department
- Responsibility for the conceptual development, introduction and design of systematic personnel, talent and management development strategies and instruments, including new forms of learning
- Definition of target group-specific fields of action and implementation of concrete measures, primarily in the areas of technology, IT, product development and leadership
- Management and leadership of personnel development projects
- Independent implementation and administration of in-house training courses in German and English
- Responsibility for the further development of HR processes such as development discussions, succession planning, etc.
- Definition of relevant key figures and implementation of a reporting system for the purpose of HR development controlling and management
What you bring with you:
- A degree in business administration or occupational psychology with a focus on HR development or a higher education in HR development
- Strong conceptual and didactic skills, high implementation competence as well as several years of experience (at least 5 years) in the conception and implementation of HR development tools in the area of IT/products
- Experience with digital solutions in the area of further education, such as eLearning and/or blended learning is a great advantage
- Sound experience in coaching different groups of people, managing projects, facilitating workshops and trainings as well as with agile forms of work, coaching training an advantage
- Confident manner in dealing with different stakeholders and ability to convey knowledge in an exciting and sustainable way
- Enthusiasm, strength of implementation and high service and customer orientation
- Strong counselling and communication skills and fluent English and German
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
This is why you should apply:
You have the opportunity to support us as a Learning and Development Specialist and to help shape this area from the ground up. You can expect a challenging and demanding job in a motivated and committed team. You enjoy conceptual work as well as the active implementation of your topics.
We work in a great environment with a collegial atmosphere - team spirit is very important to us.
+++Your workplace is in Zurich or in Flamatt (near Berne).+++
We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even without a letter of motivation. One favour: we kindly ask you to mention your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.
We are not all the same. And this is what makes us successful and strong.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion.
Great Place to Work
After 2016 and 2018, Scout24 was again awarded the "Great Place to Work" label in 2020. The results of the employee survey and audit show that the employees of Scout24 particularly count team orientation and the welcome culture among the strengths of the company. They are proud that their efforts make a significant contribution. In addition, after 2018, in 2020 we were awarded Best Employer for the second time by BILANZ and Le Temps in the category "Internet, Telecommunications and IT".
For more information about the company go to www.scout24.ch