Ringier is Switzerland's largest internationally active media company, producing over 120 newspapers and magazines. It also runs printing plants, several radio and TV stations and well over 200 web and mobile platforms AND HAS a worldwide staff of about 6,500 employees.
With a history stretching back more than 180 years, Ringier stands for pioneering spirit and individuality as well as independence, freedom of expression and diversity of information. The company is characterised by product excellence, quality journalism and exceptional entertainment. Founded in Switzerland in 1833, Ringier has been family run for five generations.
For our International Units we are searching a full-time (6-12 months)
International Business Development Intern (f/m)
- Supporting the International Unit Team to identify new business opportunities and monetization strategies internationally
- Coordinating knowledge exchange across brands and countries in our international Unit
- Conducting market analyses and research on digital trends and best practices
- Preparing and organizing international meetings, summits and workshops
- Supporting the International Unit Team with strategy presentations and decision papers.
- Being the primary contact for our project management and communication tools (trello, slack etc.)
- University degree with a focus on business, economics, communications or similar
- Fluent in English and German
- Broad interest in digital trends
- International mindset and work or study experience abroad
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and result oriented approach
- Highly motivated personality, flexibility and capacity to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Good knowledge of MS office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of project management tools (trello, slack) would be a plus
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.