Ringier is Switzerland's largest internationally active media company, producing over 120 newspapers and magazines. It also runs printing plants, several radio and TV stations and well over 200 web and mobile platforms AND HAS a worldwide staff of about 6,500 employees.
With a history stretching back more than 180 years, Ringier stands for pioneering spirit and individuality as well as independence, freedom of expression and diversity of information. The company is characterised by product excellence, quality journalism and exceptional entertainment. Founded in Switzerland in 1833, Ringier has been family run for five generations.
We are searching for our International Unit a full-time
Project Manager International Business Development (f/m)
- You evaluate and promote together with the International Unit heads best practices within Ringier Publishing brands guaranteeing a steady knowledge exchange
- You cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices related to digital publishing and monetization strategies
- You organize exchange platforms like slack groups, summits or workshops to connect internal and external experts
- You define, plan, schedule and control project activities applying creative and strategic thinking to satisfy project requirements
- You serve as a main interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly and manage expectations
- You conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with international units, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders
- University degree with a focus on business, economics, communications or similar
- Work experience in digital media/publishing or e-commerce
- Creative and strategic mindset with a hands-on mentality
- Organizational and project management skills combined with strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of digital publishing and marketing, preferably acquired through activity in publishing and marketing industry
- International mindset with work experience abroad
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and German, French would be a plus
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.