Manager or Senior Manager CIO Advisory
Do you have the passion for complex IT Strategy & Transformation topics and are you looking for a challenging position in an international and multicultural environment? Become part of our CIO Advisory team to help clients in enabling their information technology to drive greater bottom line impact, to increase the agility and to transform IT from supporting the business to advancing it.
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
- Lead CIO Advisory engagements and definition of the CIO agenda
- Design and implement IT strategy and IT transformation programs
- Deliver IT operating models, IT governance and enterprise architecture management
- Provide IT process optimization
- Develop new opportunities independently for our CIO Advisory practice
- Extend existing and develop new solutions of our CIO Advisory services portfolio
- Conduct IT assessments for the full IT landscape, business IT alignment, organization, sourcing strategy or new technologies (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology
- 5 years of experience in consulting related to IT Strategy and IT Transformation
- Excellent conceptual and problem solving skills and expertise in defining IT operating model and ability to manage engagements
- Experience in collaboration on C-Level
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent people management skills and ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to travel
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for paid overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
KPMG is a great place to build your career. If you are eager to work closely with our clients as well as broaden your experience, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. Become part of our CIO Advisory team to experience the success-oriented and innovative working environment in an entrepreneurial and international context.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.